email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Fax Attn: Diane 256-761-9867
Download Application form in and Pre-Employment Applicant Data Form in
Update: 2-23-2012 Jobs
Job Title: Fabricator
- Able to read and understand blueprints well enough to fabricate a part (large or small) through entire process. Need to have experience with shears, brake-press, iron workers, plate rolls. Also do layout of parts. Looking for 4 years minimum in fabrication shop. High school graduate or GED. Must be able to work overtime and have own tools.
Job Title: Welder
- Should be able to read blueprints well enough to know where to weld. Should be able to Mig weld with solid or flux core wire. Minimum 3 years in Mig welding. High school graduate or GED. Must be able to work overtime and have own tools.
Job Title: Manual Machinist Night Shift Possibilities
- Have experience working with “job shop” practices. Able to hold tolerances per prints. Blueprint reading, setup & operation of various machine tools, (mills, lathes, VTLS, slotters, etc. Ability to machine short run or single pieces efficiently (new or repair work). Trade school helpful. Must have own tools, be experienced and have reliable work habits.
Job Title: Maintenance / Mechanic
- Mechanical experience of repairing/rebuilding equipment. Ability to read blueprints. Basic knowledge of micrometer, hydraulic/pneumatic systems, cutting, welding, and electrical. Must have own hand tools and valid driver’s license.
Job Title: Machinists, Manual & CNC, 1st & 3rd Shifts
- Experience working w/ job shop practices, ability to hold tolerances, read blueprints, and set up & operate various machine tools. (Mills, Lathes, (vertical and engine), Slotter's, etc...) (New or repair work). Trade school helpful. Must have own tools. Experienced reliable work habits required.